Friday, March 27, 2015

Call for Hosts - We are now scheduling a One Week Blog Tour for Secrets of the Moon Saga by @KrissyGirl122 from 20 April to 28 April, 2015.

blog tour banner

 

We are now scheduling a One Week Blog Tour for Secrets of the Moon Saga by Kristy Centeno from 20 April to 28 April, 2015.

· This is a Paranormal novel suitable for a YA/New Adult audience.

· Post does not have to be top spot but must be live at 6:00 am EST, easy HTML code will be provided.

· Once tour stop is live, hosts will be included in a rafflecopter, unless pre-scheduled link is provided.

NB!!!!! Please ensure that you read our terms and conditions before you sign up.

We would like to thank those in advance for signing up, as always you guys are amazing.

Posts for sign up is:

• Promo

• Review

• Author Interview

• Character Interview

• Top Ten

• Guest Post

Sign Up Here or here

Terms and Conditions-

*By signing up you agree to post on confirmed date.

*All stops have to be live at 6 am EST.

*By signing up you agree not to distribute any review copies, as these are solely for the bloggers use and for no others.

*By signing up for a review, you agree to post the review to amazon and other review websites you contribute to regardless of rating. You also take note that only reviews 4 Stars and above will be posted with the blog tour stop.

*Winners will be displayed on the rafflecopter on April 30, 2015.

 

About Secrets of the Moon Saga

Secrets of the Moon.v3-Final.v3 (1)

Teenager Marjorie Emery eluded death. As she struggles to get her life back on track, she believes her efforts are paying off. Yet, when a black dressing, unfriendly, and incredibly handsome hottie walks into her classroom, she’s forced into a tailspin. Marjorie has no idea how much his presence is going to shatter what little tranquility she’s achieved.

Kyran Rousseau’s gloomy nature has a name, one that is potentially fatal under the right circumstances. His family harbors secrets and does everything to protect Kyran. While, he does’t want to ruin Marjorie’s normal life, love has a way of changing his plans.

Falling for Kyran is the least of Marjorie’s worries. With a faceless threat hunting her and a boyfriend who's as dangerous as he is good looking—how can Marjorie and Kyran keep all hell from breaking loose before it’s too late?

 

BoundtotheMoon

For me…

….immortality is a curse….release is an impossibility…and love is the one thing I cannot have.

Forbidden or not, I am determined to save my only ray of hope, regardless of what it’ll cost me.

The moment I met Marjorie I knew she was the one thing I couldn’t have, but that didn’t stop us from bonding. The problem is I’m as much of a threat to her as the alpha hunting her down.

Now that I’m fighting against the clock to save her from an invading pack, I realize the only way to protect her from danger—including myself—is by letting her go. But will my sacrifice be in vain? Can I let her go knowing she’s the only one that can save me?

 

FullMoon.v1 (1)

Hidden lies...hidden demons…hidden battles…All leading to the ultimate sacrifice….

She knows what really brought me here.

She knows the ulterior motives that lead to our friendship.

She doubts what’s in my heart.

What she doesn’t know…all I’m willing to sacrifice in order to ensure eternity for her.

On the brink of putting a face to our enemy, I may have screwed up myself even more. As it turns out, now I’m battling not only an alpha with an uncanny ability to hide where no one can find him, but my own inner demons as well. Physically challenged, my only chance is to rely on two things: my brother and my love for her.

In the end, will Marjorie comprehend the depth of my sacrifice? Or will her pride get in the way of understanding…and her life?

No comments:

Post a Comment